Thursday, September 18, 2008

OMG its almost the Middle of Sept!







So time is flying okay. I have been really busy and haven't had a thing to post about. But wanted to share some funny clips of night shift and the things we do to kill time. My niece asked me the other day so what do you do to pass time. Im like honestly its funny because I work out, go to the movie theater, basketball games, I read alot more, attend bible study, church service we have three cafeterias on base here. One is right across from our living are the other is a bus ride away. So its so funny on Sunday's my day off a group of us go to what we call OUT TO EAT and get on the bus to the other cafeteria to get away and hang out. They started a spoken word at Starbucks (coffee shop) yes they have a starbucks here there everywhere, I even got me a Kuwait starbucks mug, I may start collecting them they sell them everywhere. So i snapped a couple of pics me trying to live an ordinary life in kuwait. We are even having a pool party next week, don't know if im swim suit status just yet though. But getting there.

No comments: