Thursday, September 4, 2008

LOVE


As lifes journey takes you from elevation to elevation of new experiences and encounters we have to realize that GOD is in control. He has set out a blue print for our life before we were created in our mothers womb. He gives us the tools to meet our destiny through his word and our faith. But still I ask why me GOD! He replies because I chose you for this time and this purpose. So as the wind blows I realize I am free I don't have to answer to the jurisdiction of a ruler or flee from my home because of the rains and storms of a hurricane. But answer to the storms and hurrianes in my life, asking God to be my shelter.

So as my heart is heavy and laden because of unfullfilled promises and dreams. I realize to set my heart on things eternal. I can't control people or their actions. But I can take control of my life and let God lead me. So as you hear my heart cry and my mind wanders I must be strong and keep my faith and realize love is a dangerous drug! One that can be used for deception or trust. One that can make you do things for people you wouldn't normally do, make you stay up at night craving it, drive around looking for it, or just put you on cloud nine for you to glow in it. Love can take you down the aisle as you meet your destiny or turn your back and walk away from it after it disappoints you too many times. I believe in Love I belive in me...so therfore I am hopeful for LOVE, Love Uncondtionally!

2 comments:

kee-n-my3 said...

Sounds like something's up??? Are you okay? The tune of this post sounds different to me. Can you call me? Or email me when you get a chance.

Totally Inspired said...

What a great reflective post. This happens to us all every once in awhile. I must say that i believe in a lot of the things that you said. And I am so tested on all different aspects of love all the time. I continue to ask God to remind me of who I am and the meaning of unconditional love all the time. Thanks God. its so easy to loose sight and get caught in the make-believe. Know God and Know Thyself... but NO GOD and NO Thyself. I read something interesting on someone's signature line the other day, and I think i want to add it to mine "You live how you make life for yourself."