Thursday, January 1, 2009

NEW YEAR NEW ENTRY

Okay so I know I have been slacking over the last three months with my Kuwaitty Journey. But honestly I started feeling like I was doing the same thing day in and day out with not much to exciting to share!! However guess what my time is winding down and I am so excited how God has totally transformed my life over these last six months. I have a new body (banging may I add) a new mind and spirit to serve God with all my might. I have lost some things over here in the desert and here they will stay but Thank God for an Oasis in the desert. I consider myself blessed to have found God and an truly anointed ministry here in Kuwait. I was appointed Dance ministry leader back in October. I have truly accepted my calling to that dance ministry, but it is a commitment not only of time but of soul. As the leader I am always praying for a clean heart and mind to lead others in the way the Lord would have them to go. We ministered to now behold the lamb and encourage yourself this past christmas and new years service can I say wow awesome.. The video is on youtube under Poeticdime... Arfijan Dance Ministry.. now behold the lamb.

So things I have done since last Blog..
Went to black and white ball. Yes we had a formal event and thanks to my sorors Shemeika and Katrina. I was fly!! They sent me my favorite pair of black and white pumps. Try walking in the sand and rocks with pumps on interesting feat. But I had the good and faithful flip flops, did like I did back in my clubn days when I had the flip flops in the purse for after the party. HAHA fun times.


I also had R&R in Qatar one of the richest countries in the middle east. I got to see serena and venus williams play tennis live and dive into fresh salt water and purchase real salt water pearlS!!

I will keep a post daily catching up on my fun in Kuwait.......!

No comments: