Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Its My Birthday!!

Today was truly a great suprise. I was able to see how people truly care about me! I was given a surprise party from one of my good friends here andrea mason. She was worked diligently to be a great friend to me during this deployment and she showed it today with a surprise party with full participation from our unit. It was nice to see so many people out for my birthday and I thank god for that. I would have to say this deployment has taught me how to appreciate all the small and great things people have to offer. As I turn 31 I can say I have grown greatly in this last 6 months of 2008 and ready to claim mine in 2009! LET GET IT!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so sorry, babe! I did not forget your birthday, I was just so swamped with work! Happy Belated to you and I am glad you had a wonderful day!

ourmoney said...

happy birthday
good blog !!!
how r u my friend
peace lover from Indonesia
good future for friendship all over the world
invite my blog and plz give ur comment